- Serves 3
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Great way to start serving veges to babies. I have been giving this to my 7 month old daughter.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 4 brussel sprouts
- 1 handful Frozen organic/regular mix garden vegetable (carrot, capsicum, long beans)
- 1 cup Lentils (soaked overnight)
- 1.5 cup Water or homemade broth
- Put all ingredients in a slow cooker, set it to high for 2 hours and walk away.
- You can Mash with a fork or blend with a hand blender and serve. Or serve it as it is if your bub is good at handling chunky veges :)
I have a really cute mini slow cooker that I used specifically for making slow cooking dish for my daughter. You don't have to do the same. Just cook a big batch in your slow cooker and take a portion out for your baby. As for the remaining, you can add some salt, spices, herbs, curry powder, or barbequed meat for the adults!