- Serves 2
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
I have changed this recipe to suit the Philips All-In-One Cooker however it can be made in a pot also. This is a lentil vegetarian bolognese.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped finely
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 tin diced tomato
- 3 tbs red wine
- 1 tin lentils, drained and rinsed
- 1tbs tomato paste
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp finely chopped parsley
- 200g rigatoni pasta
- 25g parmesan cheese, grated
- Throw brown onion, celery, carrot, zucchini with olive oil into the Philips All-In-One Cooker and press SAUTE/SEAR HIGH TEMP and cook for 10 mins (do not close lid).
- Add the salt and pepper, garlic, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, lentils, red wine, brown sugar and continue with the program for a further 8 mins.
- Add the pasta and 135ml of water, close lid and press STEW and cook a further 20 mins.
- Serve with parmesan cheese and some parsley.
I did not make the recipe this way originally as I had no idea you could add the pasta in later so I made the sauce in the Philips All-In-One Cooker and then cooked the pasta separately on the stove.