- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Fun little cakes which little angels love to help decorate…and then eat
- 185 grams butter
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Beat the butter, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs beating well after each addition.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together over the mixture and fold to combine.
- Spoon mixture into mini muffin pan and bake for around 10 minutes until skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, frost or ice with your favourite frosting/icing and have your little angels help to decorate.
Is good with all types of frosting or icing as the cakes have a light flavour and so go well with any icing or frosting.