- Makes 2 1/2 cups
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 10 Ingredients
Macadamia trail mix is the perfect little snack whilst on the go!
Australia is the birthplace of macadamias and the story of The World’s Finest Nut began thousands of years ago. Today, they are grown in the same rich, fertile soils and have the natural advantage of being grown in their country of origin.
Ingredients (makes 2 1/2 cups )
- 1 cup unsalted macadamias
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup dried apricots, halved
- 1/3 cup dried pitted dates, halved
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup chocolate coated goji berries
- 1/4 cup chocolate coated berries
Notes... This recipe is courtesy of The Australian Macadamia Society.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan forced. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine the macadamias, maple syrup, cinnamon, cayenne pepper and salt. Spread the mixture onto the lined baking tray. Roast for 15 minutes or until golden brown, stirring half way through. Remove from the oven and scrape the macadamias into a large bowl. When they are cool, add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe Macadamia trail mix
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.