- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Easy yummy icecream slice that can be made in advance and altered for whatever taste you like
- 2pkts Arnotts Malt-o-Milk Biscuits
- 600ml Thickened Cream
- 1 tin Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 Violet Crumble Bars
- Line a freezer proof container with the biscuits, cutting them if needed to fit. My container takes about 2/3 of a packet of biscuits for the bottom layer and same for top
- Beat thickened cream until whipped add condensed milk and combine.
- Fold in the chopped violet crumble bars,
- Pour this mixture on top of biscuits and smooth out. Add another layer of biscuits on top lining them up so it will cut evenly Freeze overnight.
Can use whatever flavours you like Peppermint Crisps work well