- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A spicy marinade for pork chops great for preparing them for the BBQ.
- Pork Chops (marinade will do between 2-4 depending on how big they are)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- knob butter (per chop)
- In a zip lock bag add the cayenne pepper, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce and mix well.
- Smooth a knob of butter into each pork chop. You can also add some salt and pepper at this stage too.
- Pop the pork cops into the bag and leave to marinade - preferably overnight.
- Take the chops out of the bag and cook. BBQ is best as the marinade creates a nice char.
Great served with creamy pasta salad as it works well with the spice :) You can also add some chilli if you want extra spice.