- Makes 12
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Its a good idea to double the recipe because these won't last long at any kids party.
Ingredients (makes 12 pieces)
- 1 packet white marshmallows
- 1 block white chocolate
- 1/2 half cup smashed smashed rock candy or smashed almonds
- 12 lollipop sticks (sold in craft stores - or start saving your chuppa-chump sticks)
- Melt the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl on top of a saucepan of hot water and remove to cool a bit.
- One by one dip the tip of the lollipop stick into the melted chocolate then stick that end of into the marshmallow (so it glues to the marshmellow)
- Stand them up as you go.
- Roll the marshmallow in the chocolate to coat.
- Using your fingers sprinkle the smashed rock candy or nuts over the chocolate.