Perfect for making Mexican family favourites, McCormick Flavour Shots Chilli Con Carne incorporates a fantastic blend of herbs, spices and seasonings infused in sunflower oil. Give the recipe a try today!
Serves 4 | Cooks in 30 minutes
- 1 McCormick McCormick Chilli Con Carne Flavour Shot
- 500g beef mince
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 x 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 x 140g tomato paste
- 1 x 400g can red kidney beans, drained
- Stir contents of Flavour shot, then spoon into a large pre-heated frying pan with the mince, onion and capsicum, stir to coat and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato paste and red kidney beans. Simmer on medium heat for a further 20 minutes
- Season to taste and serve. Delicious served with guacamole and sour cream.
Hints & Tips
- Makes a great taco or burrito filling
- Try with diced meat as an alternative to mince. Cooking times will change for this method.
- Like your Chilli Con Carne with an extra kick? Try stirring in a pinch of dry Chilli Flakes before serving.