- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
- 2 cups hummus
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup roasted red capsicum
- 2 tbls thinly sliced spring onions
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Spread the hummus along the bottom of a dish.
- Carefully spread the Greek yogurt on top of the hummus layer.
- Evenly spread the tomatoes, olives, feta and capsicum on top of the yogurt layer.
- Top with an even layer of spring onions and lemon zest. Chill for an hour before serving.
Recipe Mediteranean dip
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.