- Serves 1
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Eggplant (Washed and cut into cubes)
- 1/2 Capsicum (Washed and sliced)
- 1 Tomato (diced)
- 1/2 Small zucchini (washed and cut into cubes)
- 1 Celery stick (sliced)
- 1 T Tomato paste
- Italian herb
- Some onion and garlic
- In a small pan, saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add all other ingredients except egg.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Pour everything in a ovenproof bowl and baked in oven for 30 minutes on 185C.
- Remove, crack and egg on top and bake for another 5 minutes.
Alternately, crack a soft boil egg on top and serve rightaway instead of baking them together