- Serves 2
- 6 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
The ultimate quick and easy sweet treat dessert. Also known as a deconstructed pavlova.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 250g Greek Yoghurt
- 500g Fresh hulled strawberries and ripe raspberries
- 6 - 8 mini meringues
- 3 teaspoons pomegranate juice
- 200ml whipped cream
- 50g Grated white chocolate
- Smash mini meringues into small shards
- Fold together with Greek Yoghurt and fresh berries.
- Scoop in to large glasses and drizzle pomegranate juice over mix for a red ribboned effect.
- Top with a swirl of whipped cream with grated white chocolate atop. Delicious!