A quick and easy meal.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 cup Macaroni or other pasta
- 1.5-2 cups Water
- 30-50 grams Ham or bacon if desired
- 1 cup Grated cheese
- Add macaroni and water to a shallow microwave dish. Pasta should be covered. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir. Add bacon/ham if using. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes - until pasta is all dente.
- Drain water if required - retain a small amount to mix with cheese. If cheese does not melt cook for a further 30-60 seconds. Serve with cracked black pepper and chives if desired.