An easy way to get perfectly cooked rice.
- Put your rice in a large heatproof microwave safe bowl or jug with a lid.
- Add enough water or stock to cover the rice by 2cm.
- Cover the bowl or put the lid on.
- Cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Cook on medium for 7 minutes.
- Leave for 3 minutes.
- Use a fork to separate and you should have perfectly cooked rice.
The easiest way to cook rice without having to watch the pot. It always comes out perfect and fluffy. Depending on your microwave you may need to vary the times a little but once you have it worked out your rice will come out every time.