- Makes 12
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 12 Ingredients
These beef mini sliders great party dish to keep everyone happy, little or large.
Ingredients (makes 12 sliders)
- 500g Beef Mince
- 1 Brown onion, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon flour/breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 12 mini buns, cut in half
- 3 slices of cheese, cut into quarters
- 2 tomatoes, sliced into rings
- 12 lettuce leaves
- 6 rashers streaky bacon, cut in halves
- 12 burger skewers
Notes... These sliders are also great with a slice of pineapple instead of the cheese for any dairy free party goers!We love to use MAGGI Best Ever Beef Burgers flavour mix for the meat patties!
- MIx the beef mince, onion, curry powder, chilli, egg and flour in a large mixing bowl.
- Make 12 small burger patties out of the mixture (they will shrink when cooked so make them at least 1/3 bigger then you want them to end up)
- Place on a plate covered in baking paper (stops it sticking) and pop in the fridge for 30 mins
- Crisp up the bacon in a frying pan and then drain off any fat when cooled
- Cook the burgers on a grill or BBQ for 5-10 minutes until nicely brown,
- place a pice of cheese and bacon on top of each burger and allow to melt a little bit
- Have your 12 buns ready with a lettuce leaf on each one, add the burger then top off with a slice of tomato the burger top and a skewer to hold them together.
Recipe Mini Sliders
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.