Not the usual dip you would find in the supermarket. The use of carrot and peanuts, gives it a creamy texture and is super healthy. The perfect accompaniment to your favourite cracker biscuits, pita or flat bread.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 1 1/2 cups )
- 500g Carrots, sliced
- 1/4 Cup Olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Crushed garlic
- 1 tsp Moroccan seasoning (mild)
- 1 cup Salted peanuts
- Steam carrots until soft.
- Place garlic and olive oil in a saucepan and cook garlic until golden brown.
- Place cooked carrots, olive oil & garlic mixture, Moroccan seasoning and peanuts in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with your favourite cracker biscuits pita or flat bread.