- Serves 4
- Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Not the usual dip you would find in the supermarket. The use of carrot and peanuts, gives it a creamy texture and is super healthy. The perfect accompaniment to your favourite cracker biscuits, pita or flat bread.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 1 1/2 cups )
- 500g Carrots, sliced
- 1/4 Cup Olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Crushed garlic
- 1 tsp Moroccan seasoning (mild)
- 1 cup Salted peanuts
- Steam carrots until soft.
- Place garlic and olive oil in a saucepan and cook garlic until golden brown.
- Place cooked carrots, olive oil & garlic mixture, Moroccan seasoning and peanuts in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with your favourite cracker biscuits pita or flat bread.
You can add more or less garlic and Moroccan seasoning if you wish, depending on your taste. You can enjoy this dip warm, straight from the food processor, or cold.