- Serves 3
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
I love turning out several different flavoured pizzas and this one is a big hit with the boys!
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 medium Pizza base
- 3 tbl spoons Sundried tomato pesto
- 1 Small brown onion
- 20 Pitted Kalmata olives
- 1/2 Red capsicum
- 2 teaspoon Moroccan seasoning
- 1/2 cup Grated cheese
- 2 Whole cleaned squid tubes
- 1 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 1 Parsley and basil leaves
- Thinly slice squid tubes into rings and rub through paprika and Moroccan spices, cover and return to fridge
- Cover pizza base with pesto, then thinly diced brown onion
- Add sliced squid, olives and capsicum, top with grated cheese and shredded Basil and parsley
- Bake in a moderate oven until cooed through, base should be crispy!
Squid cooks quite rapidly so be careful not to overdo it!