- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Use any favourite salad ingredients and layer to make different salad mountains.
Are you sick of endless soap scum in your bathroom? See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/4 Red Cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 Carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/4 Cup Raisins
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Place the raisins in a bowl and cover with boiled water.
- Layer the cabbage and carrots. Drain the liquid from the raisins and place on top. Top with parsley.
- Drizzle oil and lemon juice over the salad.
My attempts to vary the presentation and make food a little more fun for my children.