- Makes 16
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A quick and easy recipe for parties, afternoon tea, or when unexpected guests pop in.
Ingredients (makes 16 Scones)
- 3 cups Self raising flour
- 1 cup Cream
- 1 cup Lemonade (regular or diet, but can't be flat)
- 1 cup Dried white mulberries (available from Costco. Can be substituted for any other dried fruit of your choosing)
- 1 cup White chocolate chips
- Mix together the flour, cream and lemonade in a bowl.
- Once combined, add the mulberries and white choc chips.
- Roll the dough out on to a four lined board.
- Cut the scones into desired shape (I made hearts, as it's the only cutter I had at the time)
- Bake in an oven that has been preheated to 200 degrees Celsius, for 10 minutes.
- Take the scones out of the oven and place on a wire cooling rack.
- Enjoy the scones with butter, or jam and cream.
This recipe is my adaptation on the classic lemonade scone. It is tried and tested in our household, and loved by all who try them.