- Serves 6
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A quick, easy meal. Great for hiding extra veg.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 500 grams Beef Mince
- 1 Onion - finely chopped
- 1 Carrot - grated
- 1 Beef Stock Cube
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 200 grams Diced Tinned Tomato - no juice
- 4 Potatoes Mashed Potato
- 1-2 sheets Puff Pastry - depending on size of dish
- Spray pie dish with oil if not non stick. Lay pastry over dish, make sure it comes up at the sides. I usually use 1.5 sheets.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together, except for the mashed potato.
- Put the meat mixture in the dish. Add the mashed potato on top. Sprinkle with grated cheese if you like.
- Cook in a hot oven (200 degrees) for 45-60 min.
This recipe was given to me by my mother-in-law.