- Serves 6
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
Mum’s Tuna Casserole – Now made with Fresh Pasta!
The quickest and easiest go-to meal which everyone loves!
It is also great the next day cold or on Toasted Sandwiches with extra cheese!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 500g Fresh Penne from the Philips Pasta and Noodle Maker
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 2tbsp Water
- 1tbsp Plain flour
- 425g Tin Tuna in Springwater
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Corn
- 2 slices Bread - crumbed
- 1tbsp Dried herbs or parsely
- 1 cup Grated Cheese
- Cook Penne pasta until al dente - rinse, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place chopped onion and water into a microwave and oven safe dish. Microwave for 2 minutes
- Mix in plain flour and microwave for 2 minutes
- Mix in Tin Tuna and microwave for 2 minutes
- Mix in Pasta, frozen peas and corn and the tin of Celery Soup. Microwave for 10 minutes - Stir.
- Mix bread crumbs with dried herbs or parsley and half the grated cheese.
- Top the casserole with the bread crumb mix and the remaining cheese.
- Place under grill until cheese is browned. Serve - YUM!