There’s nothing better than a rich, creamy risotto … and with a cooking time of just 6 minutes, it can become a regular on your menu.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 6 minutes Serves: 4 people
What you’ll need:
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 150g Leek (thinly sliced)
- 300g Arborio Rice
- 250g Button & Swiss Mushrooms (sliced)
- 750ml Vegetable or Chicken Stock
- 75g Baby Spinach Leaves
- Grated Parmesan (to serve)
This recipe is available as a pre-programmed recipe on the Tefal COOK4ME – with step by step instructions including the ingredients, it’s like having an expert in your kitchen helping out!
- Add oil and brown leeks for 2 minutes. Add rice and stir to coat.
- Add mushrooms and stock and stir well to combine. Cook for 6 minutes.
- Add baby spinach leaves and parmesan, stir gently and serve.
Transfer to bowl/bowls and serve with more grated Parmesan if desired.
Introducing the Tefal COOK4ME …
With more and more people wanting great tasting recipes, cooked at home, and not always knowing where to start, or having the time, Tefal introduces Cook4me. Cook4me is an intelligent interactive multicooker with over 80 pre-programmed recipes that guide you step-by-step so you can cook deliciously tasty meals, but in a fraction of the time.
To see the reviews of the Tefal COOK4ME click here.