- Makes 30
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
No Bake Slice with Peppermint Recipe is vegan and keto friendly recipe. Perfect if you are watching what you eat, but still want to enjoy the sweet treats!
This No Bake Slice is great if you are craving something a little bit sweet and naughty without all the sugar and processed, preservative-filled ingredients of store-bought dessert slices. The extra benefits of a no bake slice is that you don’t need the oven on and there’s less cleaning involved afterwards! This saves your home’s energy and saves you energy in the process – win-win! It can also be a good recipe to make with your kids – there’s no chopping, so no need to keep an eagle eye out for sharp objects! Just measure out the ingredients’ amounts, and blend in the food processor at the right time to make this delicious Peppermint Chocolate No Bake Slice.
If you need a slice that keeps perfectly in the freezer for ages, this No Bake Slice with Peppermint is just the ticket. It’s so handy if you’ve got a hungry kid pulling at your skirts just as you’re about to leave for soccer training or another commitment. Just open the freezer and whip out a chunk of this No Bake Peppermint Slice on your way out to give your little one a boost of energy before the next activity of the day.
Cut it up before you freeze and you can just pull a square or two out as you want it.
If you love a no bake slice, here’s a few other recipes you might like to try:
What are your favourite no bake slice to make? Tell us about them in the comments or contribute a recipe for everyone to share!
Ingredients (makes 30 Squares/serves)
- 1 cup Almond meal
- 1/2 cup Desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup Melted coconut oil
- 2 tbls Cocoa powder
- 6 cups Dessicated coconut
- 1 tbls Coconut oil
- 1-2 tbls Maple syrup
- 1-2 tsp Peppermint essence
- 3/4 cup Melted coconut oil
- 1 tbls Cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbls Maple syrup
Notes... This recipe can be switched up to add different flavours. Instead of peppermint essence you could use orange or even a splash of alcohol to taste.
- Base - add 1/2 cup almond meal, 1/2 cup coconut, 1/3 cup coconut oil, 2 tbls cocoa powder and 2 tbls maple in a bowl/processor to combine well. Press into lined baking tray and place in freezer to firm up.
- Filling- place 6 cups into food processor or blender. Pulse for one minute or until coconut has turned to a very smooth, wet consistency. Add 1 tbls coconut oil, 1-2 tbls maple syrup and 1-2 tsp of peppermint essence and blend. Spread on-top of frozen base and return to freezer.
- Icing- place 3/4 cup melted coconut oil, 1 tbls cocoa powder and 1 tbls maple syrup in a bowl and mix well. Pour over the top of cold slice and and spread evenly. Allow to set in fridge/freezer for approx half hour.
- Slice into squares and serve cold or room temperature
Recipe Healthy No Bake Slice with Peppermint
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.