- Serves 4
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Pesto is wonderful and versatile, it can be added to pasta, chicken, fish or used as a dip!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- large bunch Fresh Basil leaves
- 2 cloves Garlic minced or chopped really small
- 1 heaped Tbsp Finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil (may need more)
Notes... You can add pine nuts or almonds if you want a nutty version!
- Wash and put basil in food processor.
- Add minced garlic, parmesan and oil.
- Whiz around till basil is fine. You may need to add more olive oil to help it blend together. Also if you prefer it runnier use more oil (especially if drizzling over a salad). Season with salt and pepper.
Recipe No nut pesto
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.