- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
Really easy to make and can served hot or cold… better warmish though. Enjoy!
- 1x 270g packet Hakubaku organic soba noodles
- 1 kilo large green prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- an amount vegetable oil, for shallow frying
- Cook noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain.
- Divide half the noodles into 16 portions. Neatly wrap each noodle portion around 1 prawn. Repeat process with remaining noodles and prawns.
- Pour enough oil into a frying pan to cover base. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook prawns, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until prawns are pink and noodles are crisp. Drain on a plate lined with paper towel. Serve prawns with sweet hot chilli dipping sauce.