Great for when someone is sick and needed something nourishing for the heart and soul!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 200gm Frozen white fish
- 200gm Frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 cup Cooked basmati rice
- 2 cups Homemade vegetable stock or store bought stock
- 1 teaspoon Soy sauce
- To serve Pure sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon basil pesto
- In a medium pot, put in rice, vegetable stock, fish, broccoli and simmer for 1 hour.
- Add in ginger powder, pesto and soy sauce.
- Drizzle with sesame oil and serve.
This is my husband's favorite winter food but also perfect for when someone is unwell and needed something apart from chicken soup :)