- Serves 20
- Makes 20
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
My little ones love bliss balls but can’t take shop bought ones to their nut free preschool and school.
The over ripe banana eliminates the need for extra sugar.
Ingredients (serves 20 | makes 20 Balls)
- 1.5 Cups Dessicated Coconut Flakes
- 12 - 15 Dates, pitted and chopped up roughly
- 5 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 Overripe Banana, mashed
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons Dessicated Coconut (optional)
Notes... The little ones love to help make the balls and roll them in dessicated coconut, is an easy recipe for little ones to make and take for school parties.
- Blend the dessicated coconut flakes, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and mashed banana in a chopper attachment or food processor till well mixed.
- Add the chopped dates in small batches and blend well.
- Make little balls out of the mixture and roll in dessicated coconut.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.