- Serves 12
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A special treat for entree when having friends for dinner. … OR just a special treat just because!
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 6 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- dash or 2 tabasco
- 4 rashers bacon chopped
- 12 fresh oysters
- 1 packet sea salt
- In a small pan heat worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, oyster sauce and tabasco, then remove.
- Heat oil in frying pan and fry bacon slices until crispy, drain on paper towel.
- Line a baking tray with scrunched up foil and place oysters on foil (scrunching the foil will keep oysters upright).
- Top with a spoonful of sauce and sprinkle the diced bacon and grill for about a minute.
- Remove from grill and arrange on serving plate with a thick coating of sea salt (the sea salt will hold the oysters upright so none of the tasty sauce is spilled.