- Makes 3
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 15 Ingredients
Ingredients (makes 3 platters)
- 1 lettuce
- 6 slices ham, salami, chicken, silver side, beef, turkey and any other meat that is your favourite.
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 1 punnet of speciality tomatoes
- 1 jar of goats fetta marinated in garlic and pepper corns
- 3 large sticks cabana
- 1 large deli tub of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 large deli tub of stuffed peppers
- 1 large deli tub of olives of your choice
- 1 packet of twiggy sticks
- 1 tub of baby mozzarella
- 1 jar of cocktail onions
- 1 packet of normal fetta
- 2 fresh bread sticks
- 1 add anything you love picking at eating, you can also add and orange it makes a great garnish.
- Find two large platters and line them with foil.
- Wash the lettuce then single layer each tray with the lettuce leaf.
- Now is the time to start layering all the ingredients.
- You can roll up each of the meats and some cut in half so they look a little smaller when you roll them.
- cut cabana and add, you can just pop pieces all over
- Add goats feta, then cut the normal fetta into sizes that you prefer and place them all over.
- add tomatoes and speciality tomatoes you can leave them whole or cut into pieces.
- Then just layer all the other ingredients. You can also add more meat.
- The platters look great if you just keep adding and layering.
- Serve with the fresh bread sticks sliced.
I love food and I love making very colourful and tasty party platters. It is very simple to make and they look fantastic everyone will just love them and they will be demolished. The recipe is for 3 platters and 1 platter is the bread sticks to go with it. You can also supply toothpicks which make it easy to pick up and place on your bread.