- Makes 15
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Sensational biscuits that are light and sweet yet tangy with the lemon and passionfruit.
Ingredients (makes 15 biscuits: approx depending on size)
- 185g butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 3/4 cup cornflour
- 3 passionfruits (juice and seeds)
- 1 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 80g butter
- 50g NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE White Chocolate Melts
- 1 lemon (finely grated rind only)
- Beat butter (185g) and sugar then add and beat in passionfruit and flours until combined (better not to over mix!).
- Roll 20 cent sized balls in the palm of your hand and flatten with a fork to about 6mm thick. Place on greased oven trays and allow some space for spreading. Bake in oven for 12-15mins at 170C. Allow biscuits to cool.
- To make filling, melt butter (80g) with lemon rind and then stir in NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE White Melts until melted. Don't worry if it looks separated - allow to cool and then beat until combined. Sandwich biscuits together with filling.
Recipe Passionfruit biscuits with lemon white chocolate filling
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.