- Serves 3
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
An easy peasy pasta dish with chilli prawns
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 500 gm penne
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 500 gm prawns, deshelled and deveined
- 100 gm snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- as much as you want olive oil
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, drain and keep aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan on medium. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add prawns and cook, tossing, for 2-3 minutes, until they change colour.
- Stir through snow peas and chilli sauce. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Add to pasta in pan, season to taste, add chilli flakes and toss to combine. Add more olive oil to finish off.