- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is a delicious and creamy pasta sauce that is so quick and easy to whip for any weeknight meal.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 250g Freshly made pasta from the Phillips Pasta & Noodle Maker
- 30g Butter
- 4 Bacon rashers
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Plain flour
- 375g can Carnation evaporated milk
- 340g can Asparagus tips (drained)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- Cook pasta. While it's cooking melt the butter in a pan and add the bacon. Cook bacon for about 3 mins. Then stir in the flour. Stir it in for around 1 min.
- Add the Carnation Evaporated Milk and wait for the sauce to boil and then thicken slightly. Reduce the heat.
- Add the asparagus tips and the lemon juice. Serve over the hot pasta with a garnish of asparagus tips.