- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Pasta with Vegetables is a perfect meal for a healthy lunch, BBQ or picnic. Make this recipe with your favourite pasta, I cook with a different pasta each time I cook this recipe. The ingredients are basic, however, this recipe is loaded with vegetables and flavour.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500 g Pasta
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Zucchinis, sliced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 3 Shallots, chopped
- 1 Red capsicum, sliced
- 80 g Corn Kernels
- 3 Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley, chopped
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling water until tender.
- Heat olive oil in large frying pan, add zucchini and cook for 3 - 4 minutes, stirring.
- Add the garlic, shallots, capsicum and corn kernels to the pan and stir- fry for 2 - 4 minutes.
- Stir the tomatoes into the vegetable mixture and set aside.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan. Add the parsley and extra olive oil (if desired) and toss it to combine evenly.
- Serve in bowls and sprinkle extra parsley on top if desired. Sprinkle grated cheese on top (if desired)