- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Pasta with Vegetables is a perfect meal for a healthy lunch, BBQ or picnic. Make this recipe with your favourite pasta, I cook with a different pasta each time I cook this recipe. The ingredients are basic, however, this recipe is loaded with vegetables and flavour.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500 g Pasta
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Zucchinis, sliced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 3 Shallots, chopped
- 1 Red capsicum, sliced
- 80 g Corn Kernels
- 3 Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley, chopped
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling water until tender.
- Heat olive oil in large frying pan, add zucchini and cook for 3 - 4 minutes, stirring.
- Add the garlic, shallots, capsicum and corn kernels to the pan and stir- fry for 2 - 4 minutes.
- Stir the tomatoes into the vegetable mixture and set aside.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan. Add the parsley and extra olive oil (if desired) and toss it to combine evenly.
- Serve in bowls and sprinkle extra parsley on top if desired. Sprinkle grated cheese on top (if desired)
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.