- Serves 6
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A quick and easy indulgent dessert
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 punnets strawberries, hulled, chopped
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 600ml carton thickened cream, whipped
- 100g packet pavlova nests, lightly crushed
- 2 chocolate Flakes, lightly crushed
- Combine strawberries and icing sugar in a large bowl. Mash lightly and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Fold through the cream, raspberries and crushed pavlova.
- Spoon into 6 serving glasses. Sprinkle with Flake. Serve immediately.
Tip - This is also a great way of using a meringue case that has collapsed.