- Serves 1
- Makes 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Meal prepping is one of the simplest ways to ensure you get enough of the nutrients your body needs throughout the day. This Peanut Apple Smoothie is a super easy breakfast or afternoon snack solution to rumbling tummies and is perfect for when you’re on the run yourself. It can be prepared ahead of time and blended fresh in the morning for when time isn’t on your side!
This delicious recipe was provided by Tracey Morter for Mayver’s.
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 1 smoothie)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp Mayver's Protein Peanut Butter
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ Granny Smith apple roughly chopped
- 1 pitted date
- 2 ice blocks
- Place ingredients into blender in the order listed.
- Blend on high for about 20 seconds or until smooth.
For a more robust peanut flavour use Mayver’s Dark Roasted Peanut Butter. You can use any type of apple for this recipe. Use the other half of the apple later, sliced and dipped into peanut butter for a delicious snack!