- Serves 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This warming Peanut Butter Brekkie Bowl is perfect for eating during the cooler months, guaranteed to help get sleepy heads out of beds and ready for the day ahead!
In addition to tasting great, this Brekkie Bowl is full of food groups that are sure to help boost you and your family’s immune health and fend off winter nasties. The 100% natural nut spread contains zinc and copper, the blueberries are a great source of vitamin C, the Greek yoghurt for live cultures, apple for fibre and the chia seeds or pepitas are full of good fats and anti-inflammatory properties respectively.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 small apple
- 2 Tbsp Mayver’s Dark Roasted Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tsp chia seeds or pepitas
Notes... This recipe was made by Susie Burrell for Mayver's
- Cook oats to your preference with milk or water.
- After oats are cooked, remove from heat, transfer to bowl and mix through the Greek yoghurt.
- Top with fruit, peanut butter, seeds and serve.
Recipe Peanut Butter Brekkie Bowl
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.