- Serves 1
- Makes 1
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
This Peanut Butter & Coconut Chia Buckwheat Parfait recipe sent to us by Mayver’s is healthy, delicious and easy for children to make.
This delicious healthy breakfast was provided by @healthyeating_jo for Mayver’s.
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 1 parfait)
- Coconut chia pudding
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- Peanut Coconut Buckwheat porridge
- 1/4 cup raw buckwheat (soaked in water overnight and drained)
- 1 tsp psyllium
- 1 heaped tsp Mayver’s Peanut & Coconut spread
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp coconut sugar (more to taste)
- Stir pudding ingredients well and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Blend all porridge ingredients. Adding liquid and sweetener to suit.
- Layer the two puddings with some fruit and buckwheat groats and top with more Peanut and Coconut spread!