- Serves 8
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This pesto pasta salad is a light and refreshing salad for a BBQ.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 2 1/2 Cups Dried pasta
- 1 Cup Pitted kalamata olives
- 1 Medium Red capsicum, chopped
- 3 Green onions, sliced
- 80g Baby spinach
- 250g Mini Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Medium Avocado, chopped
- 1/3 Cup Basil pesto
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- Cook pasta following packet directions, refresh under cold water and drain
- Place pasta, olives, capsicum, onion, spinach, tomato and avocado in a bowl.
- Place pesto and lemon juice in a small bowl, mix and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss gently the dressing with the salad and serve.