- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
The whole family will love this mouth-watering pesto pasta.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2tbs Oil
- 500g Chicken fillets, diced
- 250g Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Chorizo, diced
- 300ml Thickened cream
- 380g Basil pesto sauce
- 500g Penne homemade pasta
- Bring a pot of water to the boil, add pasta and cook till al dente (approx 6-8 mins). Drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a non-stick pot and add 2 tbs of oil, then brown the diced chicken.
- Next add the pesto sauce to the chicken and fry for 2mins
- Add sliced mushrooms and fry for a further 2 mins
- Then add the diced chorizos, fry for a further 1 mins.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pot and mix to coat all the pasta.
- Finally add the thickened cream to the pasta and mix through
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.