- Serves 2
- Makes 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
You don’t actually need to use pastry for your pie maker recipes. These pie maker mushroom pizzas are absolutely delicious, low fat, low-carb and you can whip them up in minutes.
Ingredients (serves 2 | makes 4 mushroom pizzas)
- 4 Portabello Mushrooms
- 4 teaspoons Pizza sauce
- 4 Mini tomatoes
- 8 Small spinach leaves
- 1/4 Capsicum
- 50g Grated cheese (I used Bega 50% reduced fat cheese)
- Sprinkle Dried herbs or spices of your choice (I used Tuscan spice and Garlic powder)
- Sprinkle Smoked paprika
Notes... When I made this, there was quite a bit of steam coming from the pie maker. Don’t be concerned, it’s just the water from the mushrooms steaming off.
- Wash and dry (or wipe) mushrooms.
- Remove the stems of the mushrooms and reserve
- Chop mushrooms stems, tomatoes and capsicum into small pieces.
- Assemble mushroom pizzas - place a teaspoon of pizza sauce on the underneath of each mushroom and spread evenly.
- Add 2 small spinach leaves on top. And then add the vegetables on top of the leaves.
- Sprinkle herbs and spices on top of mushrooms
- Top each mushroom with some grated cheese.
- Sprinkle some smoked paprika on the top
- Place each mushroom pizza in a pie maker hole and turn on your pie maker
- Cook for around 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.