- Serves 2
- Makes 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
You don’t actually need to use pastry for your pie maker recipes. These pie maker mushroom pizzas are absolutely delicious, low fat, low-carb and you can whip them up in minutes.
Ingredients (serves 2 | makes 4 mushroom pizzas)
- 4 Portabello Mushrooms
- 4 teaspoons Pizza sauce
- 4 Mini tomatoes
- 8 Small spinach leaves
- 1/4 Capsicum
- 50g Grated cheese (I used Bega 50% reduced fat cheese)
- Sprinkle Dried herbs or spices of your choice (I used Tuscan spice and Garlic powder)
- Sprinkle Smoked paprika
Notes... When I made this, there was quite a bit of steam coming from the pie maker. Don’t be concerned, it’s just the water from the mushrooms steaming off.
- Wash and dry (or wipe) mushrooms.
- Remove the stems of the mushrooms and reserve
- Chop mushrooms stems, tomatoes and capsicum into small pieces.
- Assemble mushroom pizzas - place a teaspoon of pizza sauce on the underneath of each mushroom and spread evenly.
- Add 2 small spinach leaves on top. And then add the vegetables on top of the leaves.
- Sprinkle herbs and spices on top of mushrooms
- Top each mushroom with some grated cheese.
- Sprinkle some smoked paprika on the top
- Place each mushroom pizza in a pie maker hole and turn on your pie maker
- Cook for around 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
Recipe Pie Maker Mushroom Pizza
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.