- Serves 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
This smoothie is great after a big workout. It’s full of electrolytes for hydration, protein and magnesium to replenish muscles, antioxidant-rich blueberries, detoxifying greens and good fats for sustained energy.
This recipe is courtesy of The Inspired Table.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 cups coconut water
- ½ small avocado
- 1 leaf kale
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 scoop protein powder (IsoWhey Wholefoods Vanilla & Lucuma)
- 1 teaspoon magnesium powder, optional
- 1 teaspoon spirulina
- Goji berries, bee pollen and activated buckwheat, to garnish
- Blend coconut water, avocado, kale and baby spinach in a blender until pureed. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a mason jar or serving glass and garnish with gojis, bee pollen, buckwheat and extra blueberries.