This is truly a taste sensation… and a fav on special family breakfast occasions.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 bacon rasher chopped
- 12 eggs
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper (white peper is sweeter than black)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 6 cups plain kettle-cooked potato chips (buy 2 packets to be sure)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, white pepper, parsley and chives together. Fold in the potato chips without crushing. Stand for 10 minutes until the chips soften.
- Heat butter in a large frypan over medium high heat. Pour in the egg mixture then reduce the heat to low.
- Cook until the eggs are set - about 15 minutes.