- Makes 16
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
You can really put whatever you like on the top!
Ingredients (makes 16 pieces)
- 8 whole potatoes
- an amount canola oil
- an amount melted butter
- an amount salt to taste
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 1 nob mozzarella cheese - grated
- 1 pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400. Scrub potatoes leaving skin on.
- Rub each potato with canola oil. Sprinkle with salt and bake until the potatoes are tender and the skins are crisp, about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Cut the baked potatoes in half and with a spoon scoop out most of the insides, leaving a bit of a rim all around. Brush the inside and outside of each half with melted butter. Place the potatoes skin side up and return to the oven for 5 minutes. With tongs turn them over and put them back in the oven for a few more minutes or until the potatoes are crisp. Remove them from the oven and set aside.
- Fill each skin with a spoonful of pizza sauce. Add a good amount of grated cheese and sprinkle on some diced pepperoni. Return them to the oven for just a couple of minutes, or until the cheese is melted
You'll definately be making these again, everyone loves them!