- Serves 4
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A tasty and healthy alternative to fried potato wedges.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1.2kg Coliban Potatoes
- 1Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Dried Rosemary
- To Taste Cracked Black Pepper
- To Taste Ground Sea Salt
- Peel Potatoes & cut into 6 - 8 wedges
- Put olive oil and potato wedges in bowl and mix till everything is coated.
- Add rosemary, sea salt and black pepper.
- Put in oven proof dish and bake for 35 minutes at 200 degrees celsius (Time can vary depending on your oven) This recipe is also very suited to the Philips Airfyer).
Also suited to the Philips Airfryer