- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
- 200 gm fettuccine
- 150gm prawns peeled and deveined
- Can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 3 spring onions chopped
- 1 small green capsicum chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp butter
- Boil fettuccine in a big pot according to the package direction. Drain and set aside.
- Melt the butter over low heat and saute the garlic, prawns and capsicum.
- Pour in the cream of mushroom, stir slowly and simmer for a 2 minutes.
- Add the fettuccine and toss it in the mixture.
- Sprinkle the spring onion and dried basil, toss it well.