- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
- 1 Cucumber
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 12 cooked prawns
- pinch salt and pepper
- Parsley for garnish.
- Peel the cucumber in alternating strips to leave a striped look on the outside.
- Slice the cucumber into slices and put on a plate.
- Mix the cream cheese with salt and pepper.
- Put a small amount of the cream cheese mix on top of each piece of cucumber and top each one with a shelled prawn and garnish top with sprigs of parsley.
- Serve immediately or keep in fridge up to six hours.