- Makes 1
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This pumpkin and sweet potato dip is sure to be a hit with your guests during the Christmas and New Year period!
Ingredients (makes 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 Pumpkin (cut into wedges with skin on)
- 1 Sweet Potato (cut in half lengthways, skin on)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Cummin seeds
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Natural yoghurt
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Place pumpkin, sweet potato and garlic cloves in a pan and drizzle with the olive oil, cumin seeds and salt and pepper. Roast in oven, turning occasionally until vegetables are soft and golden in colour.
- Cool and then scoop the flesh of the roasted vegetables out with a spoon. Combine the vegetables, yoghurt and a little oil in a blender until smooth. Add more yoghurt or oil to reach your desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve with crackers. Tastes great on toasted bread as well.