- Makes 1
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This pumpkin and sweet potato dip is sure to be a hit with your guests during the Christmas and New Year period!
Ingredients (makes 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 Pumpkin (cut into wedges with skin on)
- 1 Sweet Potato (cut in half lengthways, skin on)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Cummin seeds
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Natural yoghurt
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Place pumpkin, sweet potato and garlic cloves in a pan and drizzle with the olive oil, cumin seeds and salt and pepper. Roast in oven, turning occasionally until vegetables are soft and golden in colour.
- Cool and then scoop the flesh of the roasted vegetables out with a spoon. Combine the vegetables, yoghurt and a little oil in a blender until smooth. Add more yoghurt or oil to reach your desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve with crackers. Tastes great on toasted bread as well.
Recipe Pumpkin and sweet potato dip
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.