- Makes 1
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
A great twist on a classic lasagne dish.
Ingredients (makes 1 standard size lasagne)
- 300g Fresh lasagne sheets
- 375g Ricotta cheese
- 4 Tbsp Pine nuts, toasted
- 2 Tbsp Pesto
- 1 1/2 C Butternut pumpkin, cooked and pureed
- 5 Tomatoes, diced
- 140mL Tomato paste
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 30g Baby spinach, shredded
- 1 C Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Notes... This is one of my favourite ways to do lasagne that my husband and daughter love.
- Preheat oven to 220c. Combine ricotta cheese, 3 Tbsp of the pine nuts, pesto and pumpkin in one bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine the tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano and baby spinach.
- Spread a thin layer of the pumpkin mixture over the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Top the pumpkin with a layer of fresh noodles.
- Layer with half the remaining pumpkin mixture followed by half the tomato mixture followed by the last of the noodle sheets and then repeat with the remaining pumpkin and tomato mixtures.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese and remaining pine nuts, cover loosely with foil and back for 40 minutes. Remove the foil for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Let the lasagne stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Recipe Pumpkin lasagne
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.