- Serves 6
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This is my kids favourite way of eating lettuce!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 Cos Lettuce
- 4 slices toast (brown or white)
- 1/2 cup grated or shaved parmesan
- approx 2 tbsp caesar Salad Dressing
- Wash and break up lettuce leaves ( approx 5cm size pieces)
- cut toast into little squares for the croutons. approx 1/5 cm squares
- Toss lettuce leaves with dressing (as much as you desire) Then add the croutons and parmesan reserving a bit to sprinkle on the top.
You can add crispy bacon which is nice, or chicken breast. Some people love anchovies too which can be added on top.