- Makes 2
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This pasta recipe is a great finger food for babies.
Ingredients (makes 2 )
- 1 small tin of tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1/2 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1/2 400g can chopped tomatoes
- Cook pasta per packet instructions.
- Drain tuna.
- Take thyme leaves off sprigs and mix with tomato and tuna.
- Drain pasta and mix with tuna, tomato and thyme sauce warm
- Serve as is or mash for younger babies.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.