- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
The kids can help with this one, they'll be standing by the oven waiting for them to come out with excitement.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 pkt plain corn chips
- 400g can diced Italian tomatoes, drained
- 300g can red kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 avocado halved and sliced
- 1 and a half cups reduced-fat grated cheese (Bega brand is good)
- Kids Job: Divide the corn chips among four square (2 cup) ovenproof dishes.
- Combine the tomato, beans and coriander in a bowl with salt and pepper. Spoon tomato bean mixture over the corn chips. Top with avocado and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in hot oven for 10 minutes or until cheese melts and the tomato mixture is hot. Remove from oven
Make sure when your serving to kids to wrap a tea towel around each dish.